Papers in 2018
- BoYu Gao, HyungSeok Kim, J Divya Udayan, A Study on Usability and Security of Mid-Air Gesture-Based Locking System, Advances in Big Data and Cloud Computing, pp. 313-325, 2019, Springer (SCOPUS indexed. Published as a conference proceedings)
- BoYu Gao, HyungSeok Kim (corresponding author), Hasup Lee, Jooyoung Lee, Jee-In Kim, "Effects of Continuous Auditory Feedback on Drawing Trajectory-based Finger Gestures", IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems (SCI, IF: 2.563), 48(6), pp.658-669, Dec, 2018, 10.1109/THMS.2018.2850329.
- BoYu Gao, Byungmoon Kim, Jee-In Kim, HyungSeok Kim (corresponding author), "Amphitheater Layout with Egocentric Distance-based Item Sizing and Landmarks for Browsing in Virtual Reality", International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction (SCI, IF: 1.259), https://doi.org/10.1080/10447318.2018.1498654
- Sunyong Lim, Bin Jun, Heejun Lim, Jeonghyeon Ahn, Yongwoo Yi, HyungSeok Kim, "Display Resolution and Human Factors for Presence and Motion Sickness in HMD Experiences", accepted in SID international Symposium, San Jose, USA, May 12-17, 2019
- BoYu Gao, Jee-In Kim, HyungSeok Kim, "Sensory and Perceptual Consistency for Believable Response in Action Feedback Loop," CGI 2018, Full Paper (acceptance rate: 22%), pp. 201-210, Bintan, Indonesia, June. 11-14, 2018.
- BoYu Gao, HyungSeok Kim, Byungmoon Kim, Jee-In Kim, Artificial Landmarks to Facilitate Spatial Learning and Recalling for Curved Visual Wall Layout in Virtual Reality, IEEE BigComp 2018, Regular Paper (acceptance rate: 24%), pp. 475-483, Shanghai, China, Jan. 15-18, 2018.
- Jaephil Lee, SeonYoung Lee, JeongHyon Ahn, Yongwoo Lee, HyungSeok Kim, Analysis of Video Image Based Element for Motion Sickness, Electronic Imaging 2018, Burlingame, CA, Jan. 28-Feb. 01, 2018