Papers in 2018
- BoYu Gao, Byungmoon Kim, Jee-In Kim, HyungSeok Kim, "Amphitheater Layout with Egocentric Distance-based Item Sizing and Landmarks for Browsing in Virtual Reality", International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction (SCI, IF: 1.118), submitted on 11.29, 2017. (Accepted with a Minor Revision)
- BoYu Gao, HyungSeok Kim, Hasup Lee, Jooyoung Lee, Jee-In Kim, "Effects of Continuous Auditory Feedback on Drawing Trajectory-based Finger Gestures", IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems (SCI, IF: 2.49), submitted on 06.09, 2017, revision on 11.17, 2017, and 04.29, 2018. (Accepted with a Minor Revision)
- BoYu Gao, Jee-In Kim, HyungSeok Kim, "Sensory and Perceptual Consistency for Believable Response in Action Feedback Loop," CGI 2018, Full Paper (acceptance rate: 22%), Bintan, Indonesia, June. 11-14, 2018.
- BoYu Gao, HyungSeok Kim, Byungmoon Kim, Jee-In Kim, Artificial Landmarks to Facilitate Spatial Learning and Recalling for Curved Visual Wall Layout in Virtual Reality, IEEE BigComp 2018, Regular Paper (acceptance rate: 34%), Shanghai, China, Jan. 15-18, 2018.
- Jaephil Lee, SeonYoung Lee, JeongHyon Ahn, Yongwoo Lee, HyungSeok Kim, Analysis of Video Image Based Element for Motion Sickness, Electronic Imaging 2018, Burlingame, CA, Jan. 28-Feb. 01, 2018