Lava Tour Merapi is easily the most popular tourist destination nowadays. This can be seen with the amount of agencies include this destination of their tour package. In fact for many travelers who come to Yogyakarta will make Lava Tour Merapi as his or her priority to go to.
In 2010 the eruption of Merapi brings sorrows to many people residents. It burns down the villages, kill many of villagers, and moves them to the outside zone of danger. However, now the eruption leaves opportunity to grow their tourism potential. It draws visitor to see the impact in the disaster as well as the to see the gorgeous yet mighty Merapi. The visitor may see all of this having a tour name Lava Tour Merapi.
To see the astonishing Merapi from near, visitor can rent a jeep with driver. Visitor may also rent a trail motorbike. However, many visitor have a tendency to choose jeep as it contains 4 passengers. With the road condition the best choice vehicle can be a jeep.
Visitor may choose some options in the approach to explore. The route options are:
1. Short route
2. Medium route
3. Long route
These short, medium, and long route make reference to the length of the route. The longer the route the longer time with the tour. And for the sunrise route is simply short route but is held on the morning. This is the smartest choice if visitors want to explore Merapi plus take pleasure in the sunrise. In addition as soon as the sunrise tour visitors may continue the next tour with enough time spare. For example after exploring sunrise tour visitor can visit Borobudur, Ulen Sentalu Museum, Sultan Palace, Prambanan temple, etc..
One of the destination to go is Mini Museum. This museum was a house of the villager. However, the Merapi eruption burns down the entire place leaving nothing remain. Visitor may see the burnt cows, motorcycle, and car.
The 'alien rock' is just a huge rock blown from peak of Merapi. Before the blast, the place was a settlement. But now there is nothing but flat land with the houses burried under the sand. Can you think the power of the blast blowing this huge rock? The next destination is the Bunker Kaliadem. This bunker is a shelter to hide from hot clouds. However, this bunker is not meant to stand the hot lava. When Merapi erupted a volunteer died since he was trapped inside the bunker.
If you need to have a little fun with water splash, then you need to try to visit Kalikuning. Kalikuning is a river with the upstream is coming from Merapi. The water is very clean and fresh and never got dry even in the dry season. Hold tight the grip as the jeep driver cuts the water. You may need a spare of clothes to change.
Here are some tips for visiting Lava Tour Merapi:
1. Lava Tour Merapi is an off-road tour so you have to be healthy and fit. Pregnant woman should not participate this tour.
2. Carry a spare clothes since you may get wet.
3. In the dry season the dry sand will be a serious trouble. Dusty air may contain volcanic dust. Wear mask to keep dust from entering your lung.
4. You may leave your belonging in the safe place. Leave your bags inside your car. Only bring your personal needs or cell phone. The off-road tour will shake your body and drop your belonging. Keep them close to you.
5. Merapi volcano is so populated with visitor during high season, then you may not remember your rented jeep. Always keep in mind your rented jeep so you don't mistaken with other similar jeep. You may memorize the license number of the jeep or just take a picture of it.
Happy jeep riding!
If you adored this article and you also would like to get more info concerning watercastle
generously visit aleronjogja.com/blog/en/2019/11/21/magic-sunset-at-coastline/.