Welcome To DCRC(Digital Contents Research Center), Konkuk University
The Digital Contents Research Center (DCRC) was founded in 2005 at Konkuk University, Seoul, KOREA. The members of DCRC have actively performed research and education in the fields of HCI, VR, and Collaborative Computing System. The research areas include interactive graphics, computer animation, geometric modeling, character animation, human computer interaction, tabletop interaction, visualization, augmented reality, believable experience, and collaborative computing. The DCRC members have been collaborating many institutes including University of Geneva, NTU (Nanyang Technological University), MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Stanford University, Purdue University, etc.
- "Semantic Rendering Based on Information Hierarchy for Urban Navigation", Applied Mathematics...View Detail
- "An Image Based Approach to the Reconstruction of Ancient Architecture by Extracting and Ar...View Detail
- "A Distributed Stylization Mechanism for Line Extraction Process of a 2D Image," Applied...View Detail
- An Image Based Approach to the Reconstruction of Ancient Architecture by Extracting and Arr...View Detail
Human Computer Interaction
Human–computer interaction (HCI) is research in the design and the use of computer technology, which focuses...
Virtual reality (VR) is a simulated experience that can be similar to or completely different from the real world...
Collaborative Computing System
Nowadays, the prevalent support of wired/wireless network and the improvement of network resources enables users to interact and collaborate with each other with a variety of networked devices.
- ‘다중감각 활용한 가상감각·인지기술’ 주역 김형석 건국대 소프트웨어학과 교수2020.03.12